Drawings by OFFICE [Kersten Geers and David Van Severen] (2002–12).
While every attempt of making architecture seems to drift off in rhetorics of programmatic organization and ironic provocation, form and space as such have become a rare good. In our projects we try to counter this by making direct and precise spatial proposals, formal compositions without rhetoric. This literal architecture aims for a phenomenological experience, perhaps despite of its program.
10 Notes/ Hide
- die-leung likes this
- microfuga reblogged this from ultrazapping
- noirandblanc reblogged this from ultrazapping
- hypnoticsuggestion likes this
- luminos-it-y likes this
- almostpicture reblogged this from ultrazapping
- promieniowanie reblogged this from ultrazapping
- promieniowanie likes this
- ultrazapping reblogged this from danielrehn and added:
- dimlydaily likes this
- danielrehn posted this